Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Cutting and gluing to make colors posters!

We started by cutting out colors from old magazines.
Here is Remi going at it with her cutting skills! Super Job Remi!

Aidan is getting the hang of it too! Yay!

Here are all the colors we cut out from old magazines!

Next, we got into small groups and glued the cuttings to the same color paper. Here's the catch... there was only one bottle of glue. They had to talk, share, and take turns using the glue. I have to say I was very impressed with they teamwork skills my little kiddos displayed today!


Working in groups can be hard for this age group, but they did awesome!


The gray team was working hard and stayed on task the entire time. They even got done quickly and did a second color poster!

Mia is a tiny-glue-dot-master now! :)



Here is our final product.... oh and our silly faces!

Our color posters and now hanging up in our classroom for all to see! 

This week is going so well... I am very pleased with the awesome behaviors and postive actions my class is showing me! Yay!!!

1 comment:

bart said...

Nice can't wait to see it at open house!